Monday, August 22, 2005

Bike shipment update!!!

Finally, the shipping website has updated and my bike is back on the road.. the only problem is.. this is where it's at!?!??!


--- STATUS Fri Aug 19 08:46:02 PDT 2005 ------
Status: Shipment is enroute
Location: DENVER, CO On: 08/19 At: 09:27.00

--- STATUS Mon Aug 22 12:16:01 PDT 2005 ------
Status: Shipment is enroute
Location: CAROL STRE, IL On: 08/22 At: 13:41.00


That would make the current route look like.. . this!??!?!?


Things that make you go WTF!?!?!?!?

UPDATE:
I'd thought as much.. :) When I called the shipping company this morning the said it has arrived late Saturday night but was still not checked in. I think the driver forgot to delete the lading or contract number from the trip computer and the truck really WAS in Chi-town. But fortunatly the bike was not on it. :)

Around 3:30pm today I got The Call telling me it was unloaded, unstraped and ready for pickup. Woo hoo! Too bad I did not have time to get there today but first thing Tuesday morning on the road one way or another and gonna get my little Italian lady and bring her the last few miles home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home