Saturday, August 20, 2005

I wonder, will it EVER get here!!?

OK, I'll admit that I'm not exactly a patient individual but I think this is just a little wacky. Original delivery date in Everett was going to be yesteday (the start of the 4 day delivery window) but now I doubt it will even make the end of the Window (Monday).

According to the shipment tracking website it arrived in Denver on Wednesday morning at 9:00 am.

--- STATUS Wed Aug 17 09:01:02 PDT 2005 ------
Status: Shipment is enroute
Location: DENVER, CO On: 08/17 At: 09:17.00


It was updated again on Friday (yesterday) at 9:27 am. I was hoping that it was going to be back on the road yesterday morning but another 24 hours later the location has still not been updated which makes me think it's STILL in Denver. Ugh.

--- STATUS Fri Aug 19 08:46:02 PDT 2005 ------
Status: Shipment is enroute
Location: DENVER, CO On: 08/19 At: 09:27.00


It seems like this would be very frustrating for the driver as well since I think a lot of them are paid by the mile. So for the last three days his truck has not been making him any money.

Maybe thier tracking or website software is not working right (like that's never happened eh?) and it really is somewhere between here and Denver. Maybe not.. but one can hope.

One thing is for certain.... I'm tired of waiting. :(

Update: Monday August 22, 2005
According to the dispatcher at NAVL the shipment did arrive Everett over the weekend as originally estimated but the companies tracking website did not update. I have a call into the docs (they are still not open yet, not quite 8:00am) and awaiting a confirmation that it is in fact, finally, FINALLY on the west coast. If I was any more excited my head might explode!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home