Thursday, August 11, 2005

Stuck in Ohio, again...

I've been watching the online tracking and the bike seems to be stuck in Ohio so I called up the shipping company to find out what the details are. I guess the driver ran out of 'time' and has to wait there until he can drive again. As I recall under federal laws they can only drive so many hours a day/week and he was at that limit. They said it should be heading west again soon via.. New Mexico! Wow.. the bike is going to be better traveled than me and all without racking one single mile on the odometer!

She said it's still on-time for delivery to Everett next Friday the 19th! which would be the early deliver date on the expected window. Sounds great to me. Thanked the nice lady on the phone (Rhonda) and will update when I see that it's moving again.


Current Shipment Status: Shipment is enroute
Last Location Update: COLUMBUS, OH On: 08/12 At: 16:10.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home