Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Eagle 2 has landed !!

The 1200GS has just landed in California! Here is it coming off of the truck. Word has it that it's quite the torque beast, lofting the front with ease!

Now.. it's time to get about the business of doing some riding!!! Nice looking machine those new Beemers are!! Make me want to go our and ride my 6 year old beasite right now!!

So my riding partner has his bike and is getting his street-legs back and I'm getting my dirt legs back on my beasite up here. The rides are ON! CA and points south HERE I COME!

3 Comments:

At Thursday, January 05, 2006 9:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Foto Veloce, I was searching for gps personal tracking system and came across you post. While Eagle 2 has landed !! is not an exact match for what I was looking for, it was worth the read and the information is appreciated. I will continue to search for more information on gps personal tracking system but I thank you for the effort and hope that you keep up the good work.

 
At Monday, January 16, 2006 10:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Searcing for gps based vehicle tracking can be tedious but posts like yours help to re-energize me and keep me looking; even though Eagle 2 has landed !! is not an exact match for gps based vehicle tracking. I will continue my search and hope to find more gems like this. Keep up the good work.

 
At Monday, April 24, 2006 12:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your thought process you use in your blogging. Keep up the good work.

Regards;

canada fishing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home